Cranepads, Bigfoot Crane Pads and holders
The foot / plate on the crane, lift or truck’s support leg is relatively small, causing a huge pressure on the coating, which often consists of a soft surface. Crane Pads and Bigfoot Crane Pads or a combination, are used to obtain a safe and firm surface and cover the coating.
WILLBRANDT Pads distribute the pressure load. The products are easy to handle, durable and developed for the Nordic weather. The pads are also suitable for work lifts, special cranes, scaffolding and construction machines.
WILLBRANDT has a wide range of different sizes and designs in stock, and can offer special colors, logos etc.
Storing the pads is no problem. Our holders can be screwed or welded. Our holders are made in different sizes to fit the pads and theftproof with lock.
Power Transmission Elements
With many years of experience in the field of drive engineering, we provide tailor-made solutions to suit specific requirements. We offer the following range of services:
- Computer-aided single and multiple-shaft calculations for drives
- Fast delivery – drive belts in over 600 sizes permanently carried in stock
- Competent advice on site
- Close co-operation with Continental ContiTech Antriebssysteme GmbH for decades, supported by the expertise of this company
- Full range of joints backed by co-operation with well-known manufacturers for over thirty years
With decades of experience in the field of power transmission engineering and close co-operation with well-known manufacturers (we have been a distribution partner of Continental ContiTech for over 60 years), we can provide the right solution for your application.
We calculate drive belts by computer and will be happy to advise you.
For urgent cases, we offer a next day night express delivery service from our well stocked warehouse.
- Drive belts
- Drive pulleys
- ROTAFRIX® friction rings and friction wheels
- Special wheels
- Rod ends / DURBAL
- Loop couplings