Vibration and oscillation damping is one of the foundation stones for WILLBRANDT.
We deal with daily elimination or reduction of shaking and structural noise, absorption of fluctuations from motors, pumps and machines, as well as reduction of shock.
In many cases, we can find a solution among our many standard stock items from, for example, Continental Contitech and GMT Rubber-Metall-Technik.
Overview of product range
- GMT primary springs, for example. Chevrons, cone- and sandwich springs and frame support bearings
- GMT secondary springs and systems eg. air suspension belts and cushions as well as emergency springs
- SCHWINGMETALL® and MEGI® For example. buffers, bushings, hydro suspension and rails
- Special rubber-metal products such as hydro and flange suspension
- WILLBRANDT shock absorbers
- WILLBRANDT CAVOFLEX® wire rope isolators type H,QX, RX og TX
- Suspension / cupmounts from Barry Controls
- GMT swing dampers, for example. special suspension and Tri-Flex navy suspension with DNV approval
- elBe – Suspension for pumps, motors and general in industry
- Suspension for exhaust pipe systems on ships
- Belt cylinders and air suspension bellows from Contitech and Phoenix
- Special suspension such as SES, LSG, DB, HFSE, EM3 and TR2 for wind power, marine, rail and shipping industry
- Underwater shutters and seals for ships, gates and platforms. Swing and noise reduction of eg. buildings and heavy machinery with SYLOMER®
- KSD® Suspension – Double Acting Swivel Dimmers
You can read more about some of our main products on the tabs and if you have questions, please contact our competent staff.
Since 1968, when GMT was founded, the company has been synonymous with high quality within vibration damping and rubber for metal assemblies that have been developed for several industries incl. rail, construction, aviation, marine, auto and defense.
WILLBRANDT A/S is sole distributor of GMT products in Scandinavia, and we stock a large part of the standard range at our warehouse in Haslev.
The product range spans over, for example:
- Machine suspencsion (Triflex)
- Adjustable feet
- Conical suspension
- Wire suspension
- Rubber suspension
- Compact suspension
- Sandwich suspension
- Vibration isolation
- Elastomer suspension
- Buffer rails
- Rubber bobbins (Buffers)
- Device suspension (V, W and U suspension)
- Stop buffers
- Rubber mats
- Rubber wheels
- Resilient Railway Wheels
- Rubber bushes
- Rubber bearings
- Control left
- Air spring bellows
- Bolster spring
- Conical spring
- Rubber spring
- Rubber dampers
- Rubber drive couplings
SCHWINGMETALL® and MEGI products
Failsafe – economical – maintenance free. A large selection of standard high quality products.
The requirements for modern machines with respect to oscillation and noise reduction are diverse.
SCHWINGMETALL®and MEGI products:
- dampens vibration and structural noise
- isolates machine and engine fluctuations
- reduces acceleration forces (shock)
- protects against noise
The SCHWINGMETALL® / MEGI range is produced as standard in natural rubber (NR) in shore hardness A 40, 55 and 65. Articles and shore hardnesses that are not stocked are available on request at short notice.
The SCHWINGMETALL®-range can be divided into three main product groups:
CAVOFLEX® wire rope isolators are manufactured by WILLBRANDT in Hamburg in stainless steel wires. The special advantages of these elements compared to conventional steel springs or elastomer dampers are their exceptional ability to deform under shock and excellent vibration damping properties.
The elements are particularly suitable for shock and vibration-proof suspension. They also meet international defense specifications from, for example, NATO, Stanag or MIL.
CAVOFLEX® wire rope isolators are available in the following versions:
- Standard product series, where the wire is wound screw-shaped over two pairs of bars.
Wire diameter from 1.5 to 37.0 mm.
Load range: 1 – 2500 kg
- Type HK
As type H, but shortere.
Load range: 1 – 1000 kg
- Type RX
Wires connects two rounds, where the wire ends are clamped in the rounds.
Wire diameter from 3.0 to 6.3 mm.
Load range: 0.5 – 50 kg
- Type QX
Specially developed products for wall mounting of closets / cabinets or other devices.
Wire diameter from 6.3 to 8 mm.
Load range: 4 – 6.5 kg
- Type TX
Two plates are connected star-shaped via four wires.
Wire diameter from 1.5 to 3.5 mm.
Load range: 0.1 – 2 kg
- Type SX
Two bars are connected star-shaped via wires.
Wire diameter from 6.3 to 19.0 mm.
Load range: 2 – 100 kg
Advantages of CAVOFLEX® wire rope isolators:
- performances in saltwater resistant and antimagnetic material possible
- particularly great effective suspension of the springs
- low frequencies
- low resonance peaks
- Quick damping of amplitude after shock pulse
- No fatigue phenomena after dynamic overload
- loadable in pressure, impact and pull direction
- Excellent resistance to environmental impact without reducing spring characteristics (environment, saline, chemicals, electrical conductivity, temperature)
- absolutely maintenance free
- quality at the highest level: CAVOFLEX®– Made in Germany / Made by WILLBRANDT
WILLBRANDT Gummiteknik A / S distributes and markets GMT’s high quality rubber products to, among other things, train and wind industry.
A wide range of GMT products are stocked in Haslev for fast delivery.
WILLBRANDT KG in Hamborg has been the main distibutor of Continental Contitech’s SCHWINGMETALL® in more than 70 years
The whole program of SCHWINGMETALL® and MEGI® are stocked in our warehouse in Hamborg.