Vibration Dampers and Shock Absorbers
Vibration and oscillation damping is one of the corner stones for WILLBRANDT.
We are specialists in elimination or reduction of vibration and structural noise, absorption of oscillations from engines, pumps, and machines, as well as reduction of shock.
In many cases, we can find a solution among our many standard stock items from, for example, Continental Contitech or GMT Rubber-Metall-Technik.
Overview of product range
- GMT primary springs, for example. Chevrons, cone- and sandwich springs and frame support bearings
- GMT secondary springs and systems eg. air suspension belts and cushions as well as emergency springs
- SCHWINGMETALL® and MEGI® For example. buffers, bushings, hydro suspension and rails
- Special rubber-metal products such as hydro and flange suspension
- WILLBRANDT shock absorbers
- WILLBRANDT CAVOFLEX® wire rope isolators type H,QX, RX og TX
- Suspension / cupmounts from Barry Controls
- GMT swing dampers, for example. special suspension and Tri-Flex navy suspension with DNV approval
- elBe – Suspension for pumps, motors and general in industry
- Suspension for exhaust pipe systems on ships
- Belt cylinders and air suspension bellows from Contitech and Phoenix
- Special suspension such as SES, LSG, DB, HFSE, EM3 and TR2 for wind power, marine, rail and shipping industry
- Underwater shutters and seals for ships, gates and platforms. Swing and noise reduction of eg. buildings and heavy machinery with SYLOMER®
- KSD® Suspension – Double Acting Swivel Dimmers
Since 1968, when GMT was founded, the company has been synonymous with high quality within vibration damping and rubber for metal assemblies that have been developed for several industries’ incl. railway, construction, aviation, maritime, vehicles and defense.
WILLBRANDT A/S is sole distributor of GMT products in Scandinavia, and we stock a large part of the standard range at our warehouse in Haslev.
Among other the product range spans over:
- Machine suspencsion (Triflex)
- Adjustable feet
- Conical suspension
- Wire suspension
- Rubber suspension
- Compact suspension
- Sandwich suspension
- Vibration isolation
- Elastomer suspension
- Buffer rails
- Rubber bobbins (Buffers)
- Device suspension (V, W and U suspension)
- Stop buffers
- Rubber mats
- Rubber wheels
- Resilient Railway Wheels
- Rubber bushes
- Rubber bearings
- Control left
- Air spring bellows
- Bolster spring
- Conical spring
- Rubber spring
- Rubber dampers
- Rubber drive couplings
SCHWINGMETALL® AND MEGI PRODUCTS
The requirements for modern machines in respect to oscillation and noise reduction are diverse.
- dampens vibration and structural noise
- isolates machine and engine fluctuations
- reduces acceleration forces (shock)
- protects against noise
CAVOFLEX® wire rope isolators are manufactured by WILLBRANDT in Hamburg in stainless steel wires. The special advantages of these elements compared to conventional steel springs or elastomer dampers are their exceptional ability to deform under shock and excellent vibration damping properties.
The elements are particularly suitable for shock and vibration-proof suspension. They also meet international defense specifications from, for example, NATO, Stanag or MIL.
CAVOFLEX® wire rope isolators are available in the following versions:
Standard product series, where the wire is wound screw-shaped over two pairs of bars.
Wire diameter from 1.5 to 37.0 mm.
Load range: 1 – 2500 kg
As type H, but shortere.
Load range: 1 – 1000 kg
Wires connects two rounds, where the wire ends are clamped in the rounds.
Wire diameter from 3.0 to 6.3 mm.
Load range: 0.5 – 50 kg
Specially developed products for wall mounting of closets / cabinets or other devices.
Wire diameter from 6.3 to 8 mm.
Load range: 4 – 6.5 kg
Two plates are connected star-shaped via four wires.
Wire diameter from 1.5 to 3.5 mm.
Load range: 0.1 – 2 kg
Two bars are connected star-shaped via wires.
Wire diameter from 6.3 to 19.0 mm.
ADVANTAGES OF CAVOFLEX® WIRE ROPE ISOLATORS:
- performances in saltwater resistant and antimagnetic material possible
- particularly great effective suspension of the springs
- low frequencies
- low resonance peaks
- Quick damping of amplitude after shock pulse
- No fatigue phenomena after dynamic overload
- loadable in pressure, impact and pull direction
- Excellent resistance to environmental impact without reducing spring characteristics (environment, saline, chemicals, electrical conductivity, temperature)
- absolutely maintenance free
- quality at the highest level: CAVOFLEX®– Made in Germany / Made by WILLBRANDT
Get the best solution
Our engineers are happy to help with recommendations regarding calculation of dimensioning to find the best solution. Through our network of producers and developers we can always ensure competent advice and high-level service to our customers.
We can also deliver special designed compensators.
You are welcome to contact us if you have questions or special requests.
Phone: +45 56 87 01 64